Tuesday, September 4, 2007

If I Were a Donor...

Hi folks! Welcome to the first edition of

"If I Were a Donor"

If I were a donor to Northern Illinois, I would get NEW PRINTERS IN THE COMPUTER LAB AT THE LIBRARY. THE ONES CURRENTLY THERE ARE PIECES OF CRAP! THEY TAKE FOREVER TO PRINT ANYTHING. ALL OF MY CLASSES HAVE ONLINE BOOKS SO I AM SPENDING ALL OF MY TIME IN THE LIBRARY PRINTING PAPERS OFF. THIS REALLY PISSES ME OFF!

The place I worked at the summer (a decent office job) had printers that would be spurting out 20 pages to 1 of the pages that these crap printers print out in the library computer lab, 3rd floor. I swear these pieces of crap need a minute break between each page. It's a bunch of BS! We are known for being a business school, so why is my experience in Founders Library the opposite of this? Shouldn't I have the simple privilege of not having to wait FOREVER for my book chapters to print off??? I have to find a new place to go. And I could be able to post more on here if I could get my stuff done on time. There's 3 of these clunky abominations. I should destroy them all and maybe the University will replace them with nicer ones. ONE OF THEM DOESN'T EVEN PRINT THE PAGES IN ORDER! UGHHHHHHHHH...to be continued.

PS, I tried to keep that PG. Maybe I should say f*ck it next time.

PSS,

"Hey Mike, how was your 1st semester this year?"

"Great Ma. I learned how to print shit off the internet and sort the fucking pages so they wouldn't be all mumbo jumbo all over the place", exclaimed Mike, "Printing out shit all the time is what interns are supposed do, except they have nicer printers to do it on and they get paid."

No comments:

Post a Comment