Friday, December 7, 2007

Notre Dame players meet Coach Patton


Notre Dame G Kyle McAlarney: Hey guys, you like my sweet Ecko Unltd shirt? I think it's pretty tight.


ND F Rob Kurz: It's obviously not as cool as this polo that I like to wear. It gets me all of the chicks.

McAlarney: Yeah right, I bet your ass is still a virgin. And dude, stop looking at me that way it's really creeping me out.

Kurz: What are you talking about? Girls like tall men and I'm 6'9"

McAlarney: Whatever. You're still a douchebag. Your momma give you that haircut?

Kurz: No. You're so insensitive.


ND F Luke Harangody: Hey guys, what's up?

McAlarney: Dude, what happened to you???

Harangody: What u talkin bout, bro?

McAlarney: You're eyes are all glazed. Are you high or something?

Harangody: I just saw some brownies laying around, and I ate the whole plate. You know how I can't resist brownies.

McAlarney: DUDE! You just ate my weed brownies!!! That was going to be my post-game snack! You do know that we have a game in a matter of hours right?

Harangody: Nice polo Rob.

Kurz: Oh, thanks.

McAlarney: Ugh. Whatever. I might as well get high now too then... (pulls out ganja stash)



NIU Basketball HC Ricardo Patton: What the hell is this?

McAlarney: None of your business. Shouldn't you be preparing for the game?

Patton: NOBODY TALKS BACK TO COACH PATTON!!!

Harangody: Yeah dude, you're not even our coach.


Patton: Guess, what...IT DOESN'T MATTER! I look out for the integrity of ALL STUDENT ATHLETES. You're gonna sleep at the Convo tonight!!!

McAlarney: The convo? I don't think so homeslice. We have a game tomorrow, and it's here in South Bend.


Patton: That's it I'm pissed. I guess you didn't hear about me being a 5th degree blackbelt. YOU'RE SLEEPING AT THE CONVO WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!


Patton then kicks the crap out of the ND players and sends them to the convo to sleep outside in the below-freezing weather. See you guys Saturday @ 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment