Thursday, February 7, 2008

Preferred Walk-on...a Fullback?!

Can somebody tell me exactly what a fullback is? It's been a solo job in the backfield of Brigham Field as long as I can remember.

This guy is a good player from a good program in Joliet Catholic.



Connor Krisch, FB
6'1" 220 lbs
Joliet, IL (Joliet Catholic)

40 Time: 4.6
Bench: 22 reps of 185
Bench Max: 330
Dead Lift: 530
Squat: 570
GPA: 3.2

All-Conference

http://connorkrisch.com/

JCA '7' Sign Letters

Krisch -- The wingback who loved to block entertained several offers from Division II schools, but "I wanted to play at the highest level possible, and I especially wanted to play fullback."

New coach Jerry Kill, late of Southern Illinois, and his staff had just the ticket at Northern Illinois.

"They didn't have that many scholarships this year, but I can earn one," Krisch said. "I took an official visit last weekend and loved it. I really like Coach Kill and P.J. Fleck, who recruited me."

Krisch plans to major in sports management and eventually be a college football coach or an athletic director.

No comments:

Post a Comment